No they don’t kill! Scrumptious Seafood platters available at Jimmy’s Killer Prawns with excellent staff and wide range of preferences – fried / grilled. Located at Al Mushrif Mall, Abu Dhabi – this place is a must visit.
Non-Seafood platters are also available as well as drinks and desserts. Starting price is AED 60.00.
1. Cover two baking trays with baking paper. Use a good one as these macaroons may stick after being baked. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celcius.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a large mixing bowl and gently fold in the sugar and ground almonds.Add 2-3 drops of almond essence and mix the batter.
3. Place batter in a large piping bag and pipe the biscuits in the desired shape.
4. Bake in a preheated oven, for 20-25 mins or till golden brown.
5. Transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool.
Yup they’re still there! I remember Sea Side Patisserie back to when I was a kid in Abu Dhabi, and dad would get these pastries for us on really rare or deserving occasions as they were the best in town – Tourist Club, Abu Dhabi. Must visit and try their other specialities too: croissants, biscuits, arabic sweets & the famous sweetened / colored almonds.
Sorry…I’ve been busy for over a month..but indeed I’ve tasted and enjoyed a lot of christmas goodies including a bit of this wedding cake…which was my cousin’s wedding during Christmas week in the beautiful and serene state of Goa. They just recently celebrated their one month’s wedding anniversary today..how cute is that? Terence & Elizabeth…have a wonderful married life!